SPIDER offers a range of programs that are flexible in their purpose and design. Elementary and Middle Years are cohort-based. Senior secondary and adult programs are continuous entry, self-paced.
- Elementary program meets weekly. All student support is face to face.
- Middle Years Program meets twice weekly. Has some online requirements.
- Senior Secondary has online academic courses with teachers available after school in Gibsons and Sechelt.
- Adult Graduation has online courses that lead to an adult dogwood diploma with teachers available some afternoons and evenings in Sechelt
- Adult Upgrade offers online, academic, prerequisites for post-secondary