Would you like to take an AP Computer Science course? Offered through Harvard?
It is continuous entry, so you can start now. You can work at your own pace.
Can you afford it? There are no fees, no texts, nothing to buy.
What you'll learn
- A broad and robust understanding of computer science and programming
- How to think algorithmically and solve programming problems efficiently
- Concepts like abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development
- How to engage with a vibrant community of like-minded learners from all levels of experience
- How to develop and present a final programming project to your peers